Haku-un-ji is excited to offer in-person practice again for those that have been vaccinated against COVID-19 (booster not required). Even when vaccinated, practicing together in an enclosed space presents a unique set of challenges in order to keep our Sangha healthy and safe.
To support the safety of our practice, we have developed the following protocols:
- We use an air-filter during practice sessions
- We monitor the carbon dioxide levels in the air
- Tea, when served, is served once, cups will be washed, sanitized and dried afterwards
- Meal service during zazenkais require students manage their own bowl sets and food is only served once.
Along with these protocols, we ask all participants to follow these guidelines:
- Please do not come if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Sit at least one cushion away from other practitioners.
- Masks are welcome but not mandatory.
We look forward to practicing and sharing space together with you in-person!