All people are welcome to join our online zendo. We ask that you respect our virtual space as if you were attending in person and follow our online etiquette:
- If you have not attended an orientation session please contact us to schedule an online session before joining our online zendo.
- Please sit still for the entire period of zazen, just as if you are in the physical zendo.
- Please turn On your Zoom video. If there is an issue with this, please discuss with our temple director via email or contact page.
- Students can only be admitted during our rest periods between meditation, as defined in our schedule.
- We include a little bit of time afterwards for conversation, so please feel free to join us or leave a message in chat.
For assistance with using Zoom, please reference their help page.
If you are new to Zen practice or would like more information on our specific style of Rinzai Zen, please contact us for an orientation.
If you are new to Hakuunji and enjoy our online zendo, please consider supporting us by becoming a member, we would love to have you. You can also show your support through making a donation, we are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are tax deductible.